Character names are armory links, so you’re welcome to check their portaits, transmog and gear.
- Micromantica – Gnome Frost Mage
- Jellica – Gnome Holy Priest
- Myrki – Gnome Destruction Warlock
- Pins – Gnome Subtlety Rogue
- Paitsu – Gnome Windwalker Monk
- Mindebad – Gnome Frost Death Knight
- Maylune – Night Elf Balance Druid
- Myde – Night Elf Marksmanship Hunter
- Kalaari – Draenei Survival Hunter
- Jagda – Dwarf Elemental Shaman
- Anibell – Human Protection Paladin
- Oluu – Lightforged Retribution Paladin
- Rikkit – Goblin Fury Warrior
- Gorgul – Orc Arms Warrior
- Schlitzchen – Goblin Enhancement Shaman
- Fearella – Goblin Affliction Warlock
- Lizgun – Goblin Marksnmanship Hunter
- Jakatti – Vulpera Fire Mage
- Melaris – Blood Elf Havoc Demon Hunter
- Jammu – Highmountain Balance Druid
I am playing both Horde and Alliance, because through leveling they unveil both sides of Warcraft lore and different approach to the same events.
ALL ALTS MATTER
Unlike many players for whom an alt means just a source of resources or just a grinding sack of pixels, my characters are Characters. My toons are traveling through Azeroth by their own unique paths, playing a unique role. As a writer likes his heroes, I like my toons equally.
Micromantica is my ‘main’ character. It means she works on achievements and reputations, digs Archaeology and does all this time-consuming stuff. But all my toons are equally developed considering gear and raiding in LFRs. I move them forward like chess pieces, one by one, so they all keep up to the current content.