Check it out:
- My alts are over 340. Considering Legion’s first raid gap was 820 > 835, I’m more than ready for the next tier :) So this column may go.
- There was no tracking of azerite necklace level, but all of my toons now reached level 27 which is enough to open all the traits on current gear.
- War Campaign is complete on all alts.
- Jaina & Vol’jin questlines are complete on all alts.
- This effectively closes up the available story questing in BfA as of 8.0.
Cherry on top, Micromantica has completed Exalted on all available factions. And this is where the girl goes on standby. There is a small Forgotten Cove story to complete, and a couple of achievements from mission table (there are three – completing all available missions), and this is effectively it.
Speaking of achievements, there is a new approach in BfA for the quest tab. They require meeting certain conditions in world quests – that’s right, world quests. So putting them off until lulls may not be the best idea – it’s a good thing to track the needed ones and attempt doing them starting now. Some food for thought, just saying )
I’ve compared my progress to Legion’s, and by the end of the year I was nowhere close to hitting the Exalted on alts, so this time I’m definitely doing better. A bonus for WoW Anniversary doesn’t hurt too.
Right now the gameplay is reduced to said reputations on alts and the remaining Uldir transmogs. And this seems like exactly the amount I’m ready and eager to digest.