My previous This Much post was about fixating my inner concerns on the ‘paper’. When I read it myself, I immediately knew that it was basically a plan of action.
What can I say?
- Warlock, monk, paladin, druid were stripped naked, vendored and mailed all the goods to other toons, and deleted.
- Trial toon showed that a goblin girl has this awful pirouette as one of Arms basic spells, but animations are excellent in Fury and Protection that I do play.
- Besides, all the plate armor looks awesome on a goblin – due to their thinnest waists.
- Gorhaug the Orc Warrior was then turned into Fearella the Goblin Warrior (I decided to pass the warlock’s name, it fits her as well).
- Now I have 4 awesome sauce gnomes and Schlitzchen is not alone too on the Horde side :) Thanks for the advice to keep a plate armor girl.
Leveling is… done. It was a great thing today to go into endgame activities – establishing an outpost, going for gathering quests, completing the dungeons for final zone quests. Well, now you think of it, they’re not exactly endgame, but they are for me.
Head deep into leveling for 1,5 months, I’m feeling a bit astray now. And yet – happy, of course. It’s a great relief to handle some sensible alt amount. It must sink in in the days coming.
Let me finish with one of my favorite stories:
– Oh wise man, nothing makes me happy anymore.
– So… take a dog, a dozen of chickens, a cow, a goat, and a sheep, and let them live in your house for a year.
So the man did and lived with them under same roof for a year.
– Now what?
– Now chase them all out and see how you feel.