All the First Aid achievements are now mine!
It took me 30 minutes of grind in Val’sharah yesterday and half an hour in Highmountain today to fish out the last three notes.
There’s Army of Light emissary up, so I’m covering that in the coming evenings. Otherwise, I’ve decided to grind for Archaeology, Underbelly eyes and remaining Sentinax bosses.
My Legion goals are basically covering the few remaining achievements.
My allied toons are now 910-ish, so frankly I’m good with that. There’s a great chance that Teldrassil destruction in pre-patch will have catch-up gear, so I’d better go there instead of sickly green Antorus. It was announced that we will have world quests on Darkshore too.
My bucket list before Battle for Azeroth:
- Clear the quest log to zero – complete or cancel the quests;
- Clear the bags from Legion trash – Nomi’s stuff, Stormheim harpoons, Suramar ancient mana detection stone, treasure maps etc.;
- Rearrange Legion mats between toons, see what has to be crafted (transmogs, toys) and sell the remains;
- Do achievements for Exploration (underbelly eyes & sentinax bosses);
- Do achievements for Archaeology;
- Try for the remaining Army of Light elekk through emissary visits and mission tokens;
- See the story of the pre-patch;
- See which rewards are there in pre-patch and obtain them (probably will require revisiting Darkshore world quests for currency, rep or something);
- When Magni’s story pops up, hand in artifact weapon powers to save Azeroth or whatever Blizzard has in pocket;
- After pre-patch – choose a tavern and a place for the BfA would-be-inactive alts and set them to well-deserved rest.