With a Gul’dan kill this morning, Arkeona receives her first legendary piece and is the last one ready to run Antorus.
- I wonder what is gonna happen at pre-patch. I think I saw a post somewhere that our toons may get some gear through pre-patch events, much like we did before Legion. This way Antorus LFR will not be that necessary. Still, Antorus runs are a thing for my allied toons just for lulz.
- While in queues, I’m wrapping up my allied toons’ questing. Basically it’s professions to go, and not much. My allied toons will not complete the Legion questing in Broken Isles – there’s no need.
- I’ll also scrape through the quest list of my major roster. I need their quest list empty by the new expansion – as in zero empty. The must for them is Magni’s questline to max their artifacts.
- I’m only doing world quests for Army of Light when their emissary pops up. Everything else just lost every sense: we don’t need AP anymore, and my allied toons don’t need emissaries for legendaries. Just think of it: world questing in this expansion is almost a thing of the past.
- I’m sending class order hall champions on missions for gold and Army of Light tokens, and this is it before inevitable nerf.
- It’s time to try and scrape the achievements. I need to grind for First Aid, Archaeology, Underbelly Eyes, and killing 2/6 Sentinax commanders.
So this is my to-do list for the coming 1,5 months. What’s yours?
P.S. Blizzard saw the hilarious shots and banned using toys in the Sargeras’ blade cinematic :) So it’s just your normal looks from now on.