In the morning I’ve scraped cash throughout my eight Alliance toons, and we’ve bought ourselves the warframe mount. Yay!
I’m not sure I’ll be riding this. It looks very bulky, and besides it would feel devoid of power without all the mighty cannons. Anyways, I’m done here.
Alliance toons are left with 5-10k on them, just enough for repairs and transmog. This means that Argussian Reach talbuks are the responsibility of my Horde toons – which require Exalted.
So, the great farm begins. Here’s my to-do list:
- 5-7k to Army of Light Exalted and 8-12k to Argussian Reach Exalted on alts
- Fishing Artifact, Margoss rep and fishermen rep – are all to go.
- All Archaeology pristines for Legion, and I have only 100/250 Legion digging sites until achievement
- 2,900 demons on Argus to kill for character title
- 17,000 Underbelly eyes to farm until rat mount
- Chromie scenario to be finished at least on one toon. On my way there with hunter toon Baisa
- Catch all Legion pets achievement and doing pet dungeons
- Argus mount drops from Argus rares
- 8600/10000 world quests done till achievement – 1400 to go
- Farming class quest for rogue Hexen – stealing from mobs in Suramar
- Farming class artifact weapon quest for Faerella – 11 more skulls from danger rares for hidden appearance (it procced yesterday quite unexpected)
- Farming 250+ demon eyes to get the portal and kill the last rare for achievement – 3 sessions 1 hour each
Vanilla – Draenor
- 4,000 Saberon claws to farm in Tanaan for achievement
- Garrison invasions to do for achievements
- Hunt for transmog in older raids
- Hunt for mounts in older raids
- Hunt for pets in Wrath & Cataclysm raids
So, the list is dark and full of terrors. I’m not gonna be idle :) But doesn’t it look like… work to you?