Topic 20 for Z and Cinder’s Blog Challenge is a Day in the Life of Your Toon.
My actual gameplay is not about one toon, but all of them, so…
…Anibell’s steed is impatient in Gilneas quarters. It’s way past nine in the morning, and Aurinko, the gnome priest, is late as always.
– You’re gonna walk on your own legs all alone next time, – mutters paladin, and starts as Aurinko elegantly levitates down to the horse’s back.
– Morning! What are we up to today? – cheers Aurinko.
Anibell restrains herself from complaining and rides to Krasus’ Landing. The two of them are late again. The meeting has already started.
– …and kicked their asses! – Bons tells hoarsely, scratching fresh scars across her cheek. – I’ve piled vrykul skulls so high you could shit at the Halls of Valor from the top of them bones. And what did the bloody bastards say? Oh, but you haven’t proven yourself to Odyn good enough yet. Come again in a week. I’ll prove something to his balls the next time I see him!
The warrior gnome fiercely kicks a sack in front of her. It clanks and reeks of sewers.
– What the onions is that? – Faerella, the goblin warlock pinches her nose.
– That? That is some effing pieces of effing naga designs that the effing Serpentshrine “guests” forgot there in the effing dump. Thought I could use some.
– You’d better wash ’em first, sister, – Paitsu the monk muses, sipping on green tea. – Right, what we’re gonna do today?
Micromantica raises up a roll of paper.
– So, Team Valar’jar – including me, of course – worked well for the renowned warriors of Odyn yesterday.
– Kick his ass, – mutters Bons.
– Ahem. Yes, we will have to prove ourselves to Odyn again until he says us where he hid his drake…
– Or we can kick his ass until he does, – adds Bons.
– …but Team Valar’jar is free for today. Mend your wounds, for tonight is the highlight of team….
Ten heads frozen in anticipation.
– …Team Val’sharah! Congrats, Helu! Take our dear goblins with you, and we’ll be waiting for your results.
The tauren druid and the three goblins bump their heads as they assemble over the task list. Then they look up, visibly happy.
– Pfft! – Schlitzchen the shaman waves the paper above her head. – Is that all? So, all they want is a pinch of grass, a pebble and a pair of elixirs for tonight?
– There’s also a fiendish satyr to slay, – reminds Hexen, playing with her knife, but clearly not looking upset with the fact.
– Girls, I’ll carry you, – says Helu hastily, while looking at Bons who slowly turns red. Tauren turns into an owl, grabs the goblins by the collars and swooshes in Azsuna’s direction.
-…ck! – brings the wind from under Dalaran. – I can’t brew those elixirs without my equipment I left in the city!…
Bons walks straight to Micromantica, stops in front of mage’s face nose to nose, and is silent, turning from pink to scarlet to dangerously violet.
– I know, – says Micromantica wearily.
– Yes, you know! You were there with us yesterday! Granted, you’re not a bookworm, climbing rocks and kicking asses and looking in the face of danger like the rest of us three! But why the hell we were assigned to the effing fjords and cliffs with millions of those bearded sons of a… when someone is spending their time in elven beaches like Azsuna and in fairy forests like Val’sharah? They collect effing herb, while we’ve chopped out a population of a small town yesterday. With these very hands!
– You know what? – says Paitsu. – Look around, we’re three left here. Anibell, Melaris, Aurinko and Backston are already gone to have a drink. I suggest we join them.
– Like I could have said “no”, – grumbles Bons. – Mark you, if next time Odyn doesn’t give me this dragon, I quit! I’m not playing this game anymore! And to think of it… we are competing with goblins on who will earn the faction appraisal and the secret mounts first! Is it true that all of them are having a try tonight?
Paitsu looks around and produces some shiny tokens from her sleeves.
– They won’t. Just by accident, I’ve not only forgotten to give them these Val’sharah druid signs my troops brought, but I also happened to “borrow” some of their own. Wanna keep them?
– Like I’m going to Val’sharah, – says Bons, glances around and hides the precious shiny tokens in her belt. – By the way, where’s Mindebad?
– Ah, she’s become perfect on emissary visit guessing. She slipped a note she’ll spend this sunny day in her coffin. Sends her regards.