I’ve realized today that I will cover the side questlines on my toons.
There are several benefits coming out of it.
- First of all, some of them grant you reputation, and a good chunk of it.
- Second, it’s extra benefits: for example, it’s AP items, cooking recipes, or even the fact that kobold community in Highmountain would be neutral to you ever since.
- Third, I’m a completionist :)
So, let’s list the side questlines that don’t count into Loremaster achievement. I list the ones that I know of, please add more in the comments!
- Ghosts-and-wine enclave in the northwest (also a flight point)
- Demon gates in the east (also a flight point)
- Imp questline in the southern continental part
- Furbolg village attacked by imps
- Hippogryphs & wood spirits
- Mad moonkin & dryads
- Murloc problem & murloc ‘king’
- Kobold cave
- Hemet Nesingwary & Addie
- Harpies totem problem
- Hunter equipment testing
- Some cultist cave in the central ridge
- Earth fury cave by Thunder Totem
- Murloc problem
- Sad moonkin story
- Tricky murderous goblins
- Murloc love story
- Druids & Suramar hunters
- Cleaning the waters
- Helping a Nightfallen researcher
- Free a dwarf and find his human companion
Are there more?.. Please add in the comments below!