This weekend I’m having extreme fun with all the new things. There’s one more which appeared these days. What’s happening?
Just people banding up in raids of 40 to do fishing in Garrison ponds.
The point is: everyone has a small chance to catch a Lunarfall Carp. Throw it in the water, and a cave dweller murloc will show up. It dies in few seconds, then everyone gets PERSONAL LOOT.
A band of 40 means constant flow of murlocs to the shore. So in no time you will loot:
- Lots of fishing stuff, like lure, hats, and fishing poles
- LOADS of fish meat – here’s a way to help your alts with First Aid and Cooking for free
- Vendor trash which costs 4-11 coins
- Nat’s Lucky Coins – the currency to buy Nat Pagle’s pets and mounts. You could collect for pets and Water Strider sooner, for example.
- Strand Crawler pet – maybe there are more
- Finally, a Riding Turtle and a Sea Turtle
- Don’t ignore Findle’s Loot-A-Rang, it really helps.
- Fishing Shack where you’re fishing should be Level 3
- Group finder is swarming with suggestions
- After getting into a raid, you could just mingle there with the crowd and not fish yourself, just loot. But this is not a fair way, a responsible guy won’t do that. You’re slowing the process this way. Besides, it could be your carp which drops you a turtle. It’s not a good tip, actually. Forget about it.