So, as long as I need a priest for the new Feat of Strength coming in Legion, I’ve started one yesterday.
Guess what? She’s 25 today.
- Yesterday’s morning: 1-8 (Teldrassil)
- Yesterday’s evening: 8-20 (Teldrassil finished, 2 quests in Loch Modan, Wailing Caverns)
- Today’s morning: 20-25 (3 quest hubs in Wetlands)
Everything is already known about fast leveling, but my rules are:
- All heirlooms available (which I had upgraded yesterday to work at levels 1-90)
- Dungeon runs! (did only one though, I queued when it was very late in the night in our region).
- Try and rest in taverns and cities. Although if it means a flight to tavern before logout and then a flight back to quest hub after login, then not
- The most important thing: leave a zone immediately after you reach its cap. If Wetlands is 20-25, then when I reach 25, I’m off to Arathi no matter quest chains.
- I’ve picked up Tailoring, because bags, and Herbalism. Collecting herbs gives a solid exp boost just on your way.
This sneaky Night Elf priestess is called Arrolyn, and I’ve spent an hour or so in barbershop and mogging shop before I got her right. Now I totally love her! I’m never tired to repeat this: you MUST waste your time and get the toon appearance you totally like. Otherwise you’ll just hate the toon and wouldn’t want to invest any effort in it. That is important!
She manifests Void and Darkness. It would have been easier to find groups as a healer, but healing as an activity just doesn’t appeal for me. Shadow Priesting is fun yet :)