Well I didn’t quit playing WoW until Legion, but this is not something to deserve frequent proper blog posting. Mostly I went into microblogging in my Twitter for now – and that’s quite enough to describe my activities. So if you’re not subscribed you may probably want to do it :)
Still, here’s a summary of my latest weeks.
- I totally nailed Brewfest, acquiring all the huge amount of pets and toys. Many alts helped. I was not lucky with mounts though. I got a kodo (already had one) and not a single ram.
- I’m digging Hallow’s End. Devoted two days for full 11-alt runs to get a horse. I don’t know whether I’ll be able to dig this throughout the whole holiday. Although a dungeon takes you 2 minutes, it can get annoying soon xD
- Had 1 achievement left from previous Hallow’s Ends, and it’s 24 masks. Had 4 to go. Yesterday I’ve traveled through pumpkins at almost all continents and there’s only one mask left now, a human male one. As it’s only Vashjir and Deepholm left, the odds are so not in my favor *sigh*
- Digging old reputations now, and also old dungeon achievements. It took me 6 days for Netherwing to make it Honored-> Exalted. Now it’s +6 dragons to my mount collection, +2 reputation achievements, got my piece of lore.
- Finally finished Ashen Verdict – so no more Icecrown runs for a bit. Still have 2 achievements to do there, but it can wait.
- Knights of Ebon Blade is my next goal. Sitting at 13/21, 2k per day. It’s my last Wrath reputation achievement, and when I do it I also get a meta one.
- Got Sha’tari Skyguard, Shattered Sun Offensive and Ogres to finish BC reputation runs.
- Few reps are left from Cata and Vanilla: Hydraxian Waterlords, Baradin’s Wardens and Avengers of Hyjal.
- With Draenor, I’m closing some achievements for exploration (rare kills) and that would probably be it.
So, my agenda now is world holidays and reputation/achievement grind. What are yours?